We all know the benefits of meal prep but all too often, people believe that desserts and the odd ‘sweet treat’ are out of the question. Thankfully, here at Recipe For Results, we have a few recipes for healthy desserts up our sleeves and believe us when we say, they’re guaranteed to wow. Whether you’re looking for some healthy meal prep ideas to sweeten up a mid week lunch break or simply want something to add in for your Sunday night treat, we’ve got exactly what you need in these 3 healthy meal prep desserts.
Protein Pancakes Ingredients
Protein pancakes are super popular and our very own protein pancake recipe is no exception. For these you’ll need…
300g Cottage Cheese
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
2 Lemons Zest
1 Lemon Juiced
How To Make Protein Pancakes
- The beauty of this recipe is that it’s nice and easy. Simply combine all of the ingredients and blend with a hand blender (or by hand) until smooth.
- If you’d like, you can always stir in a little dried fruit or for those looking for something a little extra naughty, a few dark chocolate drops.
- Then cook in a pan on a low to medium heat as you would regular pancakes.
- Turn them over as they begin to brown and serve with some Greek yogurt and fresh fruit. Can you say delicious?
Ingredients For Baking Brownies
There’s nothing quite like a no-bake recipe. Whether it’s the lazy factor or the sheer simplicity of it, no bake brownies are an awesome choice for a little mid week dessert session. For these you’ll need…
20 Madjool Dates, Pitted
2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Honey Roasted Vanilla Almonds
1 Tbsp. Water
How To Bake Brownies
- Place the almonds in to a small processor and chop coarsely. Once completed, remove and set them aside. You’ll want to then do the same with the Madjool dates.
- Add in the water and cocoa powder, then process until blended into a cookie dough substance.
- Add in the previously coarsely chopped almonds and pulse until combined. Add the ‘dough’ into a bowl and knead further.
- Lay parchment paper or grease a tin and roll the dough into about 1/3 of an inch thick before placing in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- This recipe should make around 8-10 brownies.
Ingredients For Salted Caramel Cups
If pancakes or brownies aren’t your thing, then we know these awesome salted caramel cups will tantalise your taste buds. For this recipe you’ll need…
3 Cups Of Dark Chocolate (dairy free if you wish)
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
10 Large Fresh Madjool Dates
Himalayan Sea Salt, To Taste
How To Make Salted Caramel Cups
- First begin by blending the dates in a food processor on high for around 2 minutes. You may need to stop and scrape the sides of the blender to ensure that all the dates have been blended sufficiently.
- If you need to, you may wish to add a ¼ of a teaspoon of water at a time until all is blended as necessary.
- Once blended, scoop out the date caramel into your hand, approximately ½ teaspoon worth and roll into a ball.
- Make 24 balls and set aside.
- Next, melt the chocolate by stove or microwave.
- Once it’s melted, add in the coconut oil and stir.
- Set out 24 cake cases and pour in a layer of chocolate, approximately a teaspoon worth.
- Then place a date caramel ball in each cup and cover again with chocolate.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan salt and place in the freezer for 30 minutes before enjoying.
Our Happy Customers
What They’re Saying About Us
I started Personal Training with Recipe For Results recently with a very specific goal in mind, but I had no idea how to achieve it or if it was even possible. When I met Martyn he was very knowledgeable and encouraging.Fauzia Godwin
I started Personal Training with Martyn as I had recently had a hip replacement and I was very overweight and unfit. I had been doing a gentle, boring routine for a while and lost some weight but needed motivation to increase my fitness.Lynne Keeling
Martyn keeps the Personal Training sessions interesting by teaching you different exercises each week and really pushing you forward so you can achieve your goals.Neil Gregory
Started training with Martyn before my wedding and the benefits I saw in only a couple of months was enough to keep me going! Felt great on my hen do and wedding day too! Thanks! #SweatingForTheWeddingCrystal Coates