3 Great Breakfast Meal Prep Ideas
Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day but it also happens to be one of the most hectic. Whether you need to be out the door and on your commute at silly o’clock or find yourself organising everyone else in preparation for their own days, having time to prepare a healthy breakfast is tough. Even with the best of intentions and an earlier alarm clock set, things will always happen to throw those good intentions straight out the window.
Ensuring You Have A Nutritious Breakfast
More often than not we find ourselves slurping down a bowl of sugar filled cereal or a cup of black coffee before running out the door. Thankfully, with the help of a little meal prep, you can ensure you have a healthy breakfast to start your day off, with ease.
Breakfast: Quick, Healthy And Full Of Flavour
Think no more mid-morning cravings, no more sugar fixes to see you through until lunch and no more stressing over the hob before you’ve even begun your day. With these awesome breakfast meal prep ideas, you can start enjoying the breakfast of champions every single day with ease.
- Half a cup of brown rice
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 cups of chopped kale
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 avocado prepped and sliced
Avocado & Eggs
- First up you’ll need to cook your rice according to the instructions on the back of the packet.
- Place your eggs in a saucepan and cover by 1 inch with cold water. Bring them to the boil and then cook for a further 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and then cover immediately with a lid. Leave these aside for around 8-10 minutes.
- Once you’ve done this, peel and halve.
- Then heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat before throwing in the garlic and pepper flakes.
- Stir frequently while cooking for around 1-2 minutes before stirring in the kale until it wilts (5-6 minutes).
- Stir in the parmesan and then simply place your rice, eggs, scrumptious kale and avocado into meal prep boxes ready for the week ahead.
- 1 cup of sliced almonds
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 ¼ cups of quick cooking oats
- ½ cup of dried blueberries
Lemon And Blueberry Energy Bites
- In a food processor add your almonds, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey. Blitz until smooth.
- Then add in half of your oats and blitz again until all of the ingredients are smooth.
- Move the mixture to a bowl and stir in the oats you still have set aside, along with your blueberries. Stir until completely mixed.
- You may find using your hands mixes the ingredients better here.
- Then simply roll into balls and store in your fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Better still freeze them for up to 6 months.
- 5 eggs
- 5 slices of bacon/turkey bacon/meat free bacon
- Cooking spray
- Cake tins
- Salt & pepper
Bacon Wrapped Egg Cups
- Set your oven to 400ºFand spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. In each muffin cup of the tin, wrap your bacon to create a cup like case.
- You may need to use some scissors to ensure your bacon fits properly.
- Ensure that the bacon is laid well enough to catch the egg when you crack it in. If you like crispy bacon, cook it a little before placing your egg inside of it.
- Crack the egg into each slice of bacon and then simply bake. To make this super healthy, remove the yolks and simply enjoy a double egg white in each.
- Baking time simply depends on how runny you want your eggs.
Contact Us Today For Breakfast Meal Prep Help
Here at Recipe For Results, we’ve been in the business of meal prep for quite some time. We know what works, what doesn’t and what you need to not only stay on track, but to keep your hunger at bay. If you’d like more information on our meal prep services and how we can make your life that little bit easier, simply contact us today via [email protected] or call 01277 636042.
Our Happy Customers
What They’re Saying About Us
I started Personal Training with Recipe For Results recently with a very specific goal in mind, but I had no idea how to achieve it or if it was even possible. When I met Martyn he was very knowledgeable and encouraging.Fauzia Godwin
I started Personal Training with Martyn as I had recently had a hip replacement and I was very overweight and unfit. I had been doing a gentle, boring routine for a while and lost some weight but needed motivation to increase my fitness.Lynne Keeling
Martyn keeps the Personal Training sessions interesting by teaching you different exercises each week and really pushing you forward so you can achieve your goals.Neil Gregory
Started training with Martyn before my wedding and the benefits I saw in only a couple of months was enough to keep me going! Felt great on my hen do and wedding day too! Thanks! #SweatingForTheWeddingCrystal Coates