It’s that time of year again. The time when everyone is making resolutions to change their lives for the better. One of the most popular resolutions is to get in shape, but that can be a difficult goal to achieve without help. That’s where personal trainers come in. A good personal trainer can help you set realistic goals and stick to them, while providing the motivation you need to succeed. If you’re looking to make a change this year, consider hiring a personal trainer!
In this article we will cover the benefits to hiring a personal trainer and help you finally reach those goals which you set yourself every year.
Key Benefits to Hiring a Personal Trainer in 2022
There are many reasons to hire a personal trainer, but here are 3 key benefits:
- Customised Workouts: A good personal trainer will create a customised workout plan for you based on your goals, current fitness level, and schedule. This prevents boredom and ensures that you’re always working towards your goals.
- Motivation: A personal trainer will be there to motivate you when you don’t feel like working out, and will push you to your limits.
- Education: A personal trainer can teach you about proper form and technique, which can help prevent injuries
- Nutrition: A personal trainer will ensure that you are eating properly in order to support your fitness goals. They can also provide recipes and meal ideas to help you hit your daily calorie targets.
Finding The Right Personal Trainer For Me
Finding the right personal trainer can become a daunting task, here are a list of which you should take into consideration when searching for the right trainer for you:
- Location: Do you want a personal trainer who is local, or are you willing to travel?
- Experience: How much experience does the personal trainer have? What kind of clients do they usually work with?
- Price: Personal trainers can vary in price, so it’s important to find one that fits into your budget.
- Availability: Does the personal trainer have a lot of availability? Or are they only available at certain times?
- Environment: What sort of training environment do they expect you to train in? Do they have their own gym for you to work out in? Or will you have to meet them at your local public gym?
How Often Should I See My Personal Trainer?
Understanding how often to see your personal trainer is important as everybody is different. However, most personal trainers will recommend you come in for a session at least once a week. This allows them to track your progress and make any necessary changes or adjustments to your program. If you’re unable to attend sessions that often, some trainers offer online programs where you can communicate with them through email or video chat.
That is where Recipe For Results would be the perfect solution for you. We offer online personal training sessions catered to a time which suits you.
Our Happy Customers
What They’re Saying About Us
I started Personal Training with Recipe For Results recently with a very specific goal in mind, but I had no idea how to achieve it or if it was even possible. When I met Martyn he was very knowledgeable and encouraging.Fauzia Godwin
I started Personal Training with Martyn as I had recently had a hip replacement and I was very overweight and unfit. I had been doing a gentle, boring routine for a while and lost some weight but needed motivation to increase my fitness.Lynne Keeling
Martyn keeps the Personal Training sessions interesting by teaching you different exercises each week and really pushing you forward so you can achieve your goals.Neil Gregory
Started training with Martyn before my wedding and the benefits I saw in only a couple of months was enough to keep me going! Felt great on my hen do and wedding day too! Thanks! #SweatingForTheWeddingCrystal Coates